Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Want Intimacy With You, LORD!

Intimacy with God only comes out of being intentional.  Just like any other relationship I have...if I'm not intentional I will not draw close to another.  Thankfully, the Father has already drawn close to us through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.  Drawing close to God is not something I need to be legalistic about but it is something I need to do with highest intentions. 

In my writing of this blog I will be sharing my intentional journey of intimacy with the LORD.  I would love to hear comments from you as to how your relationship with the LORD has been intentional and therefore intimate.

My desire for writing is to share my story with you.  If I write something that you think is a good idea by all means try it yourself.  If, on the other hand, you read something and know that would never work for you that's okay!  God has created each one of us differently and He knows us intimately.  His desire is for us to know Him intimately.  And in whatever way that comes for you I encourage you to keep doing it.

So, as I continue on my journey of intimacy with the living LORD, I invite you to journey with me.  May the LORD bless the time and attention we give to Him!

Please, LORD, burn within our hearts a desire for more of You.    


3 comments: